ACCIK is a voluntary membership Organization with over 100 members drawn from Children homes from all parts of Kenya.
The membership is three tiers comprising of:
- Full membership: Any CCI that is registered by the Department of Children’s services is eligible for full membership with an annual subscription of Ksh. 5,000. The member can vie and vote for election for any post at the county, regional and national levels.
- Associate membership: Any CCI whose existence is recognized by the AAC (Area advisory council) is eligible for this membership with an annual subscription of Ksh. 3,000. The member cannot vie or vote for election for any post at county region and national levels, but is entitled to all other benefits.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Training and capacity building through workshops and seminars
- Collective representation of members in pursuance of their interest
- Use of resource centre and dissemination of information materials
- Networking opportunities and engagement
- Recommendation for funding to donors/ development agencies
- Opportunities for volunteer’s placement
- Participation in county and regional exchange programs
- Being features in ACCIK annual magazine and directory
How to pay for membership
A/C Name: Association of Charitable Children Institutions of Kenya
A/C No. 0010294579971 Equity Bank, Fourway Branch Nairobi, Kenya
Or to M-pesa Paybill No. 307901
Want to become a member? Please fill out the membership form by below and download membership form here DOWNLOAD Your details will be received by our Administrative Assistant who will contact you with further details.