Consultancy for Recruitment and selection of a Program Officer
Procurement Method: Request for Proposal
Project Title: Protection of children from family separation as result of abuse,
neglect and exploitation in 15 counties.
Duration:: 10 days
Requirements for eligible potential firms:
- Must be registered as a legal entity
- Possess Tax Compliance certificate.
- Implemented similar assignments undertaken (provide evidence).
- The lead consultant should have a minimum of 10 years of Competency based
- recruitment and selection experience
- Attach CVs and testimonials for the lead consultant.
What the consultant should submit
- Certificate of incorporation
- Valid tax compliance certificate
- A Technical and Financial proposal demonstrating understanding of the scope of work,
proposed work plan indicating timelines against deliverables.
- A quotation indicating the cost of each of the assignments as tabulated in the above table.
- Profiles/CVs indicating number and qualifications of the relevant staff
- Profiles/CVs indicating previous consultancies and references
Download the detailed TOR FOR RECRUITMENT here
Consultancy for Baseline Survey
Qualifications brief and Application process
Specific Technical knowledge required
- Advanced university degree in the social sciences, international relations, law or other relevant field will be required.
- Five years of professional work experience at national and international levels in child protection, including child protection in emergencies.Previous professional experience in human rights and/or child rights monitoring and reporting
- Advanced technical knowledge of theories, principles and methods in the following: Strengthening child protection systems and partner capacity for protecting children against violence; in respect of harmful traditional practices; in strengthening social welfare systems.
- Use of data and indicators in child protection.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in child participation approaches
- Experience in leading national advocacy interventions
Interested applicants/organizations should send in a copy of their CV or the CV of the lead consultant for organizations as well as a three-page write up which should include:
- Technical proposal on how the consultant proposes to conduct the task which has minimal info on :
o what baseline information should be collected
o What sources are needed for information
o What methodology are appropriate given the objective of assessment (in line with scope of work above)
- A summary of similar recent task conducted together with contacts of two references (name and email)
- Financial proposal with detailed budget based on work plan for the task
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 2nd July 2018-10.00am
Download the detailed TOR FOR Baseline Survey here